No matter what hours your office is open, you can always have items for sale online. Whether you continue to operate offline auctions, you can still fill in the gaps between physical auctions and maintain a steady flow of revenue and customers through your business.
Trade All Year Round
Trade 24/7, and straddle sales across time-zones. You’ll reduce the need for your customers to travel to take part in bidding, and can effectively ‘sell while you sleep’ – as your site is accessible at all times.
- Running an online sale means customers in any time-zone can take part at any time. This is especially good for high value consumer goods where their value can be easily judged.
- Augment your offline sales cycle with online sales to maximise sales opportunities.
- Capture bidders who may not be your usual buyer profile.
- The online auction is open for business 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Bids can be placed by anyone with internet access, at any time of the day or night.
- This auction format is highly accessible to users in rural areas, for example, and incredibly convenient for buyers and sellers in different time zones.
- No time constraints. Items can be posted on auction sites at any time of the day, and bids can be made on items any time of the day as well. And since items are listed for a period of time prior to close, potential bidders have a lot of time to ponder their bid.