As well as full integration with PayPal, which comes as standard within our software, we now have the option for a more richly featured payment management system.
Stripe.com’s service has been fully integrated within our auction platform, to provide a truly comprehensive range of payment options, control and protection for today’s online auctioneer.
Advanced features and functionality include:
- Completely integrated online credit & debit card payments.
All payments are captured directly on your auction website, so the user stays within your domain – ensuring all interaction remains under your branding control.
- Safe & secure credit & debit card information storage for later use.
Payment cards and corresponding information can be securely stored, and then reused on another occasion by the bidder, without their needing to re-enter details. There is also the option to hold and use these card details to take automatic or semi-automatic payments from the user post-auction.
- Full pre-authorisation of payment cards, prior to taking any actual payment.
This provides the means to pre-authorise users, via their credit & debit card, when they first apply to bid on an auction. Users can therefore be forced to provide these details beforethey’re allowed to bid.
- Easy-to-use Stripe control panel.
A simple administration area that allows you to easily manage payments and all securely stored client information & profiles.
- Highly competitive charging structure.
Stripe provides a low market-leading fee of only 2.4% + 20p per transaction. Foreign exchange payments are charged at an extra 2% over standard market exchange-rates.
- Payments are sent direct to your current account on a 7 day rolling basis.
Simple and efficient direct bank-transfers mean that no other third-party merchant account is required.
- Proven fraud protection, security & compliance.
Stripe actively works to protect your business from fraudulent charges and monitors suspicious transactions, while providing full security and financial compliance.