Are you a charity looking for new ways to raise funds? Then perhaps give us a ring to find out more about how we can rent our system to you for the period of your fundraising campaign.
- We have extensive experience in working with the charity sector and are aware of the specific needs of charitable organisations
- Our auction system is robust, scalable and professional – it can withstand high amounts of activity and large numbers of simultaneous bids. In the unlikely occurrence of a server failure we can operate in failover mode, meaning another machine will take up the operation of that which has failed
- Our sites are fully customisable – we can create an auction site that fully integrates with your organisation’s branding as well as providing a branded page for any sponsors. Lots are presented in a clear and attractive manner
- Renting our product is cost-effective – renting our system gives you a highly professional auction site which meets all your needs, at a greatly reduced price well within the budget of a charity fundraising event
- Our auction management admin system is comprehensive and easy to use, requiring minimal technical knowledge. It allows you to control all aspects of your auction, from uploading lots to user management
- We will host the website and take care of matters like customisation and payment integration for you
- We can help you run an online preview auction to promote a real-life auction event
- We are a friendly, helpful company who provide full telephone and email support to our clients and are willing to go the extra mile to help them in any way necessary
Examples of our work
We have worked with charitable organisations on a range of projects. The following provide some examples of our work in the charity fundraising area:
You can see more examples of our work on our clients page.
If you think we can help you, then please don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss your auction requirements.