We provide both live and online auction websites and we have learnt a great deal about our clients’ businesses during that time. Our clients are based all around the United Kingdom, and we also now have a number of clients in the USA, Canada and Costa Rica. You can find out more about our clients here in a sector by sector breakdown of those clients we are permitted to disclose (there are others we can’t publish on this site).
In February 2013, The Prince’s Trust held their Invest in Futures preview auction on our platform. Invest in Futures is a campaign raising awareness in the financial services industry of the difficulties faced by young people today.
- For this auction, we worked with IML to transfer the online bidding data to the handsets used on the night of the auction.
- The site was created using our “rental” product, and is customised to match the Prince’s Trust Invest in Futures colours and branding as well as featuring the event’s sponsor Merrill Lynch.
We have worked with mental health charity Mind to create the Celebrity Suit Auction site. The auction, launched on 26th September, was the culmination of a special partnership between Mind and venerable fashion retailer Austin Reed. The auction featured suits donated by an interesting assortment of celebrities, from Nick Cave to Plan B.
- The site was highly customised, with a striking visual layout highlighting the suits up for auction
- The auction was created using our "rental" auction product.
Motor Sport Magazine
From December up until midnight 24th February, readers can bid online for a variety of once-in-a-lifetime lots donated by Formula 1 teams. The auction is in aid of a good cause, with all proceeds raised going to The Grand Prix Mechanics Charitable Trust.
- The site was created using our out-of-the-box product, with customisation to reflect the branding of the main Motor Sports website
Big Egg Hunt
Easter weekend 2012 saw the culmination of a large online auction project we’d been working on for the Elephant Family and Action for Children along with digital agency Home Made Digital.
- We worked with our hosting company to specify a 6 server cluster that would take care of all the bidding in the final hours of the auction as well as ensuring the site was fail-proof
- Live bidding updates were made available to the main site, allowing the charities to promote the latest bidding in real time
- We were able to fully cater for all the promotional activity including a Stephen Fry tweet, which many people will know can cause load issues for sites.
Jamie Oliver Big Chair Project
This was a preview auction site created for Jamie Oliver’s Better Food Foundation. The auction accompanied the 10th anniversary of 15, Jamie Oliver’s restaurant chain which trains young people as chefs.
- The site was thoroughly customised to fit in seamlessly with the appearance and layout of the main Jamie Oliver Big Chair Project website.
- Lots were displayed in a very visual manner, allowing users to browse through pictures of the chairs before clicking through to the bidding page.
- With all the publicity surrounding the auction, we made use of our 6 server cluster to ensure the site's reliability
Wild in Art
Wild in Art's mission is to promote art and creativity amongst the public whilst raising money for charity. For the 2012 auction funds were raised through the auctioning of 23 unique and quirky wildlife sculptures.
- The website was created at short notice using our out-of-the-box auction product.
- Highly customised, the site almost seamlessly reflects the appearance and layout of the main Wild in Art website.
Giving Lots are a fundraising company who run auctions for a wide range of fundraisers and charities - the company has raised nearly £4 million for charity since the website was launched.
- Charities can upload their own items to the system, online payments can be received and Giving Lots can run manage and oversee the process from their own admin system.
- We also provide them with email marketing support, sending out regular email marketing newsletters through a professional managed email marketing provider.
Help for Heroes ConcertThis is an auction preview for this fundraiser to support wounded service men and women returning from Iraq and Afghanistan
Duke of Edinburgh Sporting Heroes
This was an auction preview site for the Sporting Heroes auction, with proceeds going towards an award programme which uses sport to reach marginalised young people around the world
- This site was created using our out-of-the-box rental product and was customised to match the Duke of Edinburgh branding and colours
We created this auction preview site for diabetes charity JDRF. The site featured previews of the lots that up for auction at the Art Antiques London Party in the Park fundraising event on 12 June. The preview auction raised over £30, 000 in bids.
- The site was created using our out-of-the-box rental product.
- The site was customised to reflect JDRF's branding, as well as including the branding of the auction's sponsors