Online auction software and web development
We provide both an online auction software platform and live auction webcasting software. We can provide you with an enterprise auction site or you can use our rental platform on a cost effective monthly software service basis.
Whilst our Enterprise licenses are quoted on request our Rental site pricing starts from £200/month + VAT and Charity Sites are provided for a fixed fee of £1,000 + VAT for the duration of your campaign.
Watch our slideshow
What do we do?
- We have a software product which we use to build online auction systems and e-commerce sites. We have developed our software to be a white label auction product range
- We drive your website using powerful software and applications that can be customised to talk to your other systems, and actively manage your auction website software. Our auction software is highly scalable and updates in real time
- Our software provides you with scale and a return on investment (ROI)
- We help you understand online auctions and can help you provide a marketplace for buyers and sellers to do business
- We help your business or organisation benefit from an online auction strategy. We ensure great value by providing an online auction platform capable of evolving with your business
- We interpret your requirements and customise our software to give you what you need. The appearance of your site can be fully customised to match your branding
Who do we work for?
- Third sector, not for profit and charitable organisations who want to raise funds online
- Auction companies looking to use the internet to generate revenue
- Auctioneers and valuers looking to develop an online presence
- Companies wishing to move online such as those in the machine tools industry.
- Ambitious companies looking to use the internet to reach a new audience online
Examples of our work
- Giving Lots – a fundraising company who run auctions for a range of fundraisers and charities
- The Big Egg Hunt Auction – this was the online auction site for The Big Egg Hunt, raising funds for Action for Children and Elephant Family
- Asset Bidder - this is a company with over 40 years experience in the areas of asset disposal, valuations, buying and selling new and used machinery, importing and exporting
- Bidango – this auction site provides home owners with the opportunity to market their home to holidaymakers online
- The Jamie Oliver Big Chair Project – this is a preview auction site created for Jamie Oliver’s Better Food Foundation
- Clarke Fussells - these are specialist auctioneers in the food sector. We provide them with both live auction and online auction services
- Mind & Austin Reed Suit Swap – this site is highly customised, with a striking visual layout highlighting the suits up for auction
- 1st Machinery Auctions – a machinery auction client based in the UK.
- British Horse Racing Association – for whom we run their fixture bidding technology